注册 
常用询盘英语
2008-04-08

  

    我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。

    We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

    对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

    We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

    我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。

    We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

    我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

    We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

    敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

    Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

    如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

    We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

    敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

    Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

    由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

    Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

    请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

    Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

    由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

    Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

    请告知该商品的价格和质量。

    Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

    Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

    敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

    Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

    敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

    Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

    请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

    At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

    请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

    Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

    请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

    We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

    请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

    I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

    请对该商品报最低价。

    Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

    贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

    We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

    如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

    We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

    如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

    如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

()
  相关文章 >>
每周要闻 更多>>
服装进出口排名 更多>>
 专题报道 >>
· 热点聚焦:本土运动品牌,进入“后...
· 专题报道:“白名单管理体系”打开...
· 热点聚焦:内衣,说出你的秘密来
· 热点聚焦:中国女装路在何方?
· 热点聚焦:拿什么抢占童装市场?
· 专题报道:数码印花 如何给力印染...
 图片报道 >>
     
[中纺网络]   [网站简介]   [用户注册]   [广告服务]   [联系方式]   [友情链接]   [网站地图]
合作媒体:《纺织服装周刊》 《家纺时代》 《中国纺织》 《中国经济网》
©中纺网络信息技术有限责任公司版权所有
京ICP证010211号
业务咨询: Email: service@ctei.gov.cn
深圳户口办理 深圳美容培训 房产中介软件 深圳沙井装修公司 深圳龙岗装修公司 深圳罗湖装修公司 艾里逊 笔记本维修点 深圳私家侦探公司 深圳私家侦探公司 网络摄像机 出租车LED显示屏 酒店管理咨询公司 丝印机 网印机 丝网印刷机 深圳到香港旅游 康宝莱官网:康宝莱减肥怎么样 吞噬星空 土豆网电影 淘宝网首页 丰胸精油排行榜 网络新闻发布推广 深圳百度优化公司 深圳私家侦探公司 减肥药排行榜 深圳婚纱礼服旗袍定做出租